Sign in to follow this  
johnake

True Detective (2014)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2356777/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The second season of HBO's True Detective will star Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn.

This season of True Detective will follow three police offices and a career criminal as they work to determine the cause of a conspiracy ridden murder case. Vince Vaughn will play Frank Semyon, the career criminal. Colin Farrell will play Ray Velcoro, a detective torn between the police department and his allegiance to a mobster. Series creator Nic Pizzolatto has said that there could be up to four major roles in this season of the show. The rest of the cast has not been announced yet. The first two episodes of the season will be directed by Justin Lin, known previously for his work on Fast Five; like the first season, it will last eight episodes in total.

All of this comes on the heels of an incredibly popular season one starring Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey, both of whom were nominated for the Emmy for Best Actor in a Drama Series. True Detective season two is expected to begin production later this fall.

Source: http://www.vox.com/2014/9/23/6834643/colin-farrell-vince-vaughn-true-detective-season-2

Am vazut primele 2 episoade acum cateva luni si nu am fost impresionat&atras. 

Este genul de serial provoaca suspans la sfarsit ? Adica incepe incet, te plimba si la sfarsit bum, mind fuck ?

I was lookin' back to see if you were lookin' back at me
To see me lookin' back at you

Mie mi-a placut si cred ca merita vazut pana la sfarsit. Nu cred ca este un sfarsit chiar mind fucked, dar cu cat continua poveste mai mult cu atat detectivii se adancesc din ce in ce mai mult in niste chestii din ce in ce mai ciudate care pe mine m-au tinut in fata monitorului...

rf.png